Mr. Dupuy has twenty-five years of civil litigation experience representing a diverse client base in divorce and family law matters, successions and probate, business and insurance litigation, breach of contract, products liability, personal injury and wrongful death, auto accidents and torts, libel and defamation, legal and medical malpractice, and automotive and consumer litigation. In addition to handling litigation matters, Mr. Dupuy represents clients before local, state, and federal governmental agencies in matters involving employment discrimination, labor and wage issues, and code enforcement and compliance matters. Mr. Dupuy also assists clients in reviewing and negotiating contracts, shareholder/member agreements, employment contracts, leases, sales contracts, franchise agreements, as well as master services agreements and general services agreements.
- Juris Doctor Loyola University School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Domestic and Family Law Matters
- Successions, Probate, and Wills
- Personal Injury and Torts
- Auto Accidents
- Business and Commercial litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Franchise Agreements
- Professional Liability
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- All Louisiana State Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
Mr. Dupuy graduated from the University of New Orleans earning a Bachelor of Arts in biology accounting in 1985. In 1992, received his Juris Doctorate from College of Law - Loyola University New Orleans. Mr. Dupuy is a native of the Greater New Orleans area and currently resides in Jefferson Parish.
- Louisiana State Bar Association - Member, 1992 - present; 2nd District Representative, Young Lawyers Section, 1993-1996; Chair, Law-related Education Cmte, 1993-1997; House of Delegates, 24th JDC, 1997- 1999; MCLE Cmte, 1997-1999
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association - Member, 1992 - present.
- New Orleans Bar Association - Member, 1992 - present.
- American Bar Association - Member, 1992-2005.
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association - Member, 1992-2005.
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America - Member, 1992-2005.
- Federal Bar Association - Member, 1992-2005.
- Louisiana Bar Foundation - Fellow, 1997-; Chair, Education Cmte, 1997-98; IOLTA Grants Cmte, 1997-2001; Board of Directors, 1998-2001.
- Louisiana Law Institute -LSBA-YLS Representative, 1995-98.
- Louisiana Center for Law and Civic Education - Chair, Advisory Cmte, 1996-97; Director/Executive Cmte. Member, 1997-2001; President-elect, 1998, President, 1999.
- Loyola Law Alumni Association - Director, 1996-; Secretary, 1997; President-elect, 1998, President, 1999-2001.
- Louisiana Attorney General's Ad Hoc Committee on School Safety - Member, 1999-2000.
YLS Public Service Award, 1997.